Monday, February 12, 2018

Love to Scrap on Traveler's notebook #1 winners post!

It's time for the Love to Scrap on Traveler's notebook #1 winners post! 
  It's been an amazing month here at Love to Scrap on Traveler's notebook #1 Challenge and I'm so happy and grateful that there're many support given to me in my first ever TN Challenge.

I'd like to say thank you to all the beautiful TN spreads that have been linked up or showed on IG. 
I hope you had a great time with this sketch because I sure had a great time looking at your spreads. And I hope you'll join me and play along with next challenge at 2/17! Here are your winners:

Love to Scrap on Traveler's notebook #1 winner:




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love to Scrap on Traveler's notebook #1 Favorite:





Congratulations to both of you.
Hope you enjoyed playing along and that you'll come join me.
again for a new challenge starting 2/17.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...